Pagine

27/11/09

Sketch it!

Hi! Here is my entry for the new Sketch It Challenge on A Million Little Things. This month sketch was provided by the super talented Jana Eubank.
I'm not completely satisfied with the title letters, I think I'll change them as soon as the postman delivers me my new Alphabets!!

ciao! Ho preparato questo LO per l'appuntamento mensile con Sketch It su A Million Little Things. Lo sketch è stato realizzato dalla favolosa Jana Eubank (non perdetevi il suo blog!)
Non mi convince molto l'alfabeto che ho usato per il titolo...penso che lo cambierò ...appena mi arrivano i nuovi alfabeti che ho ordinato !!!


Supplies: Cardstock Toga, PP FancyPants*PrimaMarketing*KIMemories, Puffy Stickers Accessorize, Buttons Scrapsadaisy, Tags ShabbyChic, small letters Adornit, Alpha stickers AmericaCrafts.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per i vostri commenti.